Alyze Sam or simply “Sam” started her career by studying chemistry and theology at a private Catholic college in Wichita, Kansas. She stated she’s a self proclaimed food chemist and enjoyed time teaching nutrition to those desiring a better quality of life. Alyze graduated nursing school in her early 20’s and has prided herself for gracefully bringing peace to the terminally ill and their families, as a certified hospice nurse.
Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus, Alyze knew she would have to retire before her colleagues, but she never anticipated it would be in her early 30’s. While stopped at a red light, an unlicensed semi truck driver plowed into Alyze and her family. She sustained multiple minor spinal injuries and lost her left clavicle.
Following an icu hospital stay, she went back to work and was immediately “let go” despite the years of loyalty and hard work. Heartbroken, panicked and angry, she refused to be titled “disabled”. Determined to be a successful entrepreneur, she started taking classes at mit.edx and Udemy. She studied WhitePapers and asked for advice from experts. Studying guides personally given by Dmitry Buterin, paid off immensely. Feeling confident in May 2017, she pulled out her retirement fund and invested in multiple cryptocurrencies. She went “all in,“ having nothing else to lose.
Sam enjoys being the “underdog“ and takes the word “no“, as a personal challenge. From losing 250 pounds to pushing herself into remission, Alyze is always ready to excel in all she does.
As a Blockchain Strategist, Alyze is active in the crypto-community, Women in Blockchain and sits as an advisor on multiple established and upcoming blockchain projects. She started many crypto “Meetups“ and volunteers her free time to decentralizing education and advocating for the those without a voice.
Contact Sam for speaking engagements, advisory positions, content, and collaborations.
- Chief Executive Assistant at GIVE Nation
- Social Impact Advisor for Blockchance.eu
- Community Director/Research Scientist at The World Ethical Data Forum
- Content Provider for; Hackernoon, CollaboGate Blockchain Research Lab, Altcoin Magazine, Cryptocurrency Hub, and Ghostwriter for 15+ projects/Blockchain professionals
- 75k + Crypto & Blockchain Network (18 months on social media)
- Alliance of Blockchain Professionals (ABP/UOCA) Member.
- Women in Blockchain International Community Director
- Women in Blockchain Foundation, Advisor
- Mentored by via personally emailed guides by Dmitry Buterin Blockgeeks
- Crypto Resume: Investor, trader, miner, some coding experience. Professionally trained in Blockchain Technology and Game Theory.
- Alyze sits as an advisor for several Blockchain projects, has a busy speaking career and is quite the successful Blockchain event planner.
-Book Online Here